“Now in its FOURTH year! If you don’t know what happens there, do come along and find out.”
• is a Fresh Expression of church
• is a way of being church for families involving fun, food and learning together
• is a church, not a craft club, that helps people encounter Jesus as Lord and Saviour
• is found across the world
• values are about being Christ-centred, for all ages, based on creativity, hospitality and celebration
We have Messy Church in the Upper Wylye Valley Team
Who is it for?
Everyone in the community (especially those who might not normally go to church)
When is it?
On the third Sunday of the month (with the exception of August and December) starting from 4 to 6pm
Where is it?
Codford Village Hall.
PS. A child must bring a grown up with them, but an adult doesn’t need to bring a child.
PPS. It includes a meal together.
Upcoming Messy Churches:
Sundays; From 4pm - 6pm in Codford Village Hall. For information about the next Messy Church, please contact us on 01985 850239, firstname.lastname@example.org or perhaps check if we have done a blog entry on this website recently. We look forward to your joining us soon.